Ask a Question
What is the difference between XBT GTO and XBT GT HMI’s.
The new GTO differs from the XBT GT models on below points
· No 15” Screen size.
· No SGMU Bus for Field bus module.
· No High Brightness and High Resolution Screens
· No Multimedia features
· No Auxiliary interface for Speaker and Alarm outputs
· No combined serial RS232/RS485 on COM1, only RS232 serial port.
· Only one USB port Host for all Terminals.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?
Not the FAQ you were looking for? Click here for a new search